Thursday, December 8, 2011

More Grace

He just keeps giving me grace.

I want solutions, answers, breakthrough!  I want, I want, I want...!  I want good things, things that He has promised.

He says, "My grace is all you need.  My power works best in weakness."

How ridiculous is it to fight against "just grace" as though it is not enough?  As though by resisting acceptance of grace as enough, I get to have the other answers I want, when I want?  Saying it that way, the fierce fight crumbles...  I've been given grace and God's power that works through, despite, best...in my deficiency, fragility, lack.  This is the spot where His glory is going to shine through.

Grace is all I need while I wait for the fulfillment of the promise.  Acceptance brings rest.

Enough.

Giving thanks for grace that is more than enough.

2 Corinthians 12:9

No comments:

Post a Comment